}} Hello YoY
» lookbook » tumblr » facebook » deviantart » ask me

Profile


My name is Heather and I am into fashion and photography. I am 17 years young and stand at 5ft 5. I live in the Sunshine state of Florida.
read more

Affiliates
None yet
If you'd like to be then drop me a line :)

Other
Follow

Archives

Envy
Sunday, August 22, 2010 5:30 PM
I really do envy those who know exactly what they want to be when they grow up. Like those who know for sure that they want to be a Doctor or a Vet or something like that.

Frankly, I have no idea what I want to do.

I keep trying to find different things that excite me and make me want to do them. Like the way photography and fashion do, but the problem with that is those aren't "stable" jobs until you build a reputation, so I need to get a job that I love, something I want to do, to fall back on as well as to support the other. Hello, Photography cost a lot.


Problem is: I'm the Jack of All Trades
I can do many things well, but one doesn't reign supreme over the other. There are many things I can do, it's just what appeals to me the most is the hardest part.

Labels:


0 comments