}} Hello YoY
» lookbook » tumblr » facebook » deviantart » ask me

Profile


My name is Heather and I am into fashion and photography. I am 17 years young and stand at 5ft 5. I live in the Sunshine state of Florida.
read more

Affiliates
None yet
If you'd like to be then drop me a line :)

Other
Follow

Archives

Hello, Credits, Disclaimers, Affies oh my.
Friday, August 20, 2010 1:29 AM
For Starters:
So here it goes, another blog, I am hoping to get followers or people who enjoy. Right now I am having a bit of a hard time with the following issue due to the fact I prefer the older (more customizable) blog apposed to the new standard ones. So, soon. Fixed the problem, the follow link now works. Yay.

Credits
Codes by 16thday, Blogskins forum, and google search
Altered by myself
Background from here
Chatbox from Cbox.ws

Disclaimers 
Any images on here that are not mine (will be stated where they were found if they are not mine) belong to their rightful owners and I am claiming no credit of them. Any information on here is written in the way I perceive things.  If I say I don't like something it's nothing against anyone who does. Just me stating my thoughts.

Affiliations
I would love to gain followers and affiliates, if you'd like to be an affie leave me a message with your blog/link and I will add you as long as you add me. If I am not added within a week then I will remove you from my affiliates. If you cannot add me (changing blog layout, having technical troubles, going out of town) let me know before that week period is over and I totally understand.

xoxo

0 comments